Variable Voltage / Variable Wattage Vamo APV Version 3
The VAMO is Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage advanced personal vaporizer. The VAMO goes from 3.0 volts to 6.0 volts in 1 volt incarments. You can also use the Vamo in a Variable Wattge (Power) mode you can go from 3.0 Watts to 15.0 Watts in .5 watt incraments.
EsmokerOnline is proud to introduce the Vamo APV Version 3 with a chrome plated copper button, as well as a single-line OLED display, a major improvement over the Version 2's Segmented LCD display.
Spring problem fixed：
All current new batch of APV comes with a longer spring to make sure that the li-ion batteries can reach the battery caps well.
2. The Vamo APV Version 3 has 2 kinds of modes for your choices.
Mode 1: constant voltage. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.
Mode 2: constant power. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.
Mode is easily switched by holding down the left mini button & the right mini button together at the same time for 3 seconds.Then adjust volts or watts up or down using these buttons individually.
3. The Vamo APV can fit (1)18650, (2)18350, or (1)18350! All of this without changing the end cap!
We have tested with flat top 18650s and 18350s. Also works with single button top 18650 and 18350s (AW IMR).
We believe that the (2) 18350 configuration would require flat tops.
4. The Vamo APV can check and display the atomizer's resistance by holding the right mini button for 3 seconds.
5. The Vamo APV can check and display the li-ion batteries'voltage by holding the left mini button for 3 seconds.
6. Like the Vmax eGo APV has a 510/eGo threading and can work well on most atomizers with 510/eGo threading including Vision Ego Clearomizers. Some cartomizers will require a 510 to Ego adapter.
Button Material: Copper
Button Color: Chrome
Size: Length:135mm ; Diameter 22mm
The Vamo APV has the following protection functions:
1. When you press the button 10 seconds or more, the Vamu APV will turn it off automatically.
2. When a single battery's voltage is less than 3.2v or double 18350 batteries voltage is less than 6.4v, the screen will display LO v, which indicates that the batteries need charge.
3. When you use an atomizer at 1.2ohm or less, the screen will display LO Ω, which indicates that you need to use a new atomizer at higher resistance.
4. When the atomizer you are using has a short circuit，the screen will display LO v.
5. When you put the li-ion battery wrongly inside eGo APV, it won't work or be damaged either.
The Vamo APV comes with only body (batteries are NOT included in price). You need to install li-ion batteries before using.
Product ReviewsThere are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
- User Menu